Le 14/05/2012 18:40, Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo a écrit :
And what about a commandline parameter "--create" or "-c" when
we want the file to be created (when file doesn't exist?)

This is also possible, but how do you know the file *should* be created ?
I mean when copying a project and renaming files you can forget the main sch
file or brd.

This is the reason I suggested to create 3 files in a new project:
the .pro file
the main .sch file (an empty file containing only a header)
the corresponding .brd board (an empty file containing only a header).

because these 3 files should exist in a project.

I also find the dialog annoying when you are creating a project from
within KiCad, but also wouldn't be normal to just create the file
when calling pcbnew from outside KiCad to open a .brd file.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS