Hi Dick,

  No need to apologize, anyway I really appreciate the ping back...

I'm still thinking on the Tomasz suggestions, so, may be this night
I will do a 2nd round on the idea to include his design,
which seems more abstracted/general than my original draft.

   About the "options", sometimes the simplest approach is the best for a
start,
and if later it's proof for a real need, some extra time can always be spent
on extending current implementation. I'm looking forward to try your github
plugin :)

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es
+34 636 52 25 69