Ok, so lets leave the values. The main reason I don't want them on F.Fab is that F.Fab could be used for the ipc assembly. Even if kicad allows generating list of parts locations and it's possible to localize them without well silkscreen I still believe it's very convenient to have the drawing with footprints outlines with refdes inside (for me more straightforward). Is any other layer where this could be placed? Am I the only user who finds such layer so important?