Le 04/11/2015 17:15, Mark Roszko a écrit :
> I eagerly await a plugin framework. I want play around with overhauling the
> netlisting/bom into plugins rather than XSLT and the C++ combo right now.
> I originally wanted to create a way more advanced XSLT system complete
> with configurable
> displayed user options parsed from a definition XML but writing C++
> plugins makes it so much easier and allows more complex logic...sanely
> instead of accidentally summong Cthulhu trying to do the same in XSLT
> :D

For BOM generation, please also consider python scripts, like the
footprint generators/footprint wizard.

XSLT was used when the BOM generation from our generic netlist replaced
the internal generator, but now (and since a long time) BOM from python
scripts are (from my point of view) more easy to use, and more powerful.

I am now using only python scripts for BOM generation.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS