Hi.
Maybe one need to run script that add message to all open bugs in launchpad.
Message like that: If we want to add new message click to this link ...
Message consists link to another script that (or instruction how) check and if need open new bug on Github with name copied from Launchpad and first message that
consist link to this issue and previous messages on launchpad.
One need to add block to any new bugs in launchpad now.

PS: I think that need to have all (code, bug tracker, pull request) in one place,
because they all related.