As the development branch diverges from the stable release branch, it is
becoming difficult to merge patch commits from the development branch to
the stable branch.  I don't have that kind of time to clean up, build,
and test the merge conflicts.  The problem has gotten much worse since
we've started to incorporate C++11 code.  I'm going ask that in the
future, if a bug affects the both the stable release and development
branches, please create a bug fix patch for the stable release branch
and then attempt to merge it forward into the development branch and
then send a separate patch for the development branch if it does not
merge cleanly.  This will save me a lot of grief.  Please note, no C++11
code is allowed in the stable branch.  Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.

While I'm on the subject @Michael, would you please back port your boost
context 1.61 patch?  I'm sure at some point in the not too distant
future, someone will try to build stable version 4 against boost 1.61.

Thanks,

Wayne