I think it would be nice to support Bezier curves but aside from adding
support for editing those curves, I think we need a good enough 2D
geometry kernel so that we can improve zone outlines and perhaps
even allow tracks to be straight, arc, or Bezier curve. In general though
I think good support for "PolyLine" would be of more general use; after
all any 2D Bezier curve can be easily approximated with a series of
circular arcs (which a Polyline can do).

- Cirilo