I'm not 100% that I understand the issue, but here is my proposed fix:

Allow "native" separators in KiCad (comma or period) and when the Python
script converts these string values to numbers it will automatically turn a
comma into a period.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 4:58 PM, jp charras <jp.char...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> This is a language setting.
> It could be no so easy to test, if the system language uses the same
> separator as the "C" language

The easy fix is do not use the wxWidgets floating point validator (no