Le 12/10/2016 à 21:15, Simon Richter a écrit :
> Hi Wayne,
>
> On 12.10.2016 20:22, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>
>> What version of wxFB are you using to generate the changes?
>
> That is the current version from github, basically -- Debian packages
> for that version live at http://www.simonrichter.eu/debian/ .
>
> The build dates I remove with an extra sed step for now, but I can
> submit that as a change if that is what we want -- my rationale for
> splitting it out was that it makes the patches easier to read.
>
>    Simon

I am thinking this question comes from the fact auto-generated files look like
they were modified by
hand.

Many times, it was said these files must be *never* modified by hand.
You perfectly know that, and why it was said.

So, why are doing that?

Sorry to be rude, but it has really no sense.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS