Gentlemen,

I'm not sure about breaking the library table file format for the
version 5 release.  If we do, the footprint library table will not be
compatible with older versions.  I would prefer that we push this change
into version 6.

I'm OK with the progress dialog.  If you split that out as separate
patch, I will merge it.

Cheers,

Wayne