I'm beginning to add unit tests to KiCommand. As some of you know, KiCommand
uses python and is intended to provide users with an easier command line
interface for pcbnew and all of pcbnew Python.

Because many pcbnew API methods are exercised and there is access to any
arbitrary python functions, it might be a decent ActionScript  to serve as the
testing and verification method for pcbnew Python itself.

The unit test framework is there and just a couple of tests exist that are
testing both KiCommand and the underlying API calls, there is much room for
adding to the tests.

If you think this is a good idea, please let me know which pcbnew method calls
to implement testing first, otherwise, I'll slowly add to the tests over time.

For example, creating a new PCB board, drawing a segment, then saving the board
and testing against "golden board file" or reading back in and verifying the
drawsegment is in the saved file is totally possible.

Greg S.