In the "About" dialog, under the "Artists" tab, I note that Christophe
Boschat and Renie Marquet are credited with creation of the 3D models.

I believe this is very outdated information, and there have been a few high
value contributors of 3D model data in the library repositories.

Unless anyone objects, I think this information should be redacted, rather
than having to play catch up.

Additionally, there is a fair bit of outdated info on the "Information" tab
that could probably just point to the KiCad website...

At the very least I would like to update this to remove info about (for
e.g.) the smisioto libraries.

Thoughts? Unless there are any objections I'll issue a patch.