I may have missed this when I wrote the legacy parser. The library status should definitely not be modified during a file read.

On 01/25/2018 10:18 AM, Jeff Young wrote:
While profiling library loading I noticed that SCH_LEGACY_PLUGIN_CACHE::loadPin() calls pin->SetName()and pin->SetNumber(), which appear to be UI-level routines.

Among other things, they (1) set the modified flag (is this perhaps behind the library-alwasy-modified bug) and convert all spaces to underscores (do we need to do this when reading from a library file — it appears prominently in profiles?).