Seth,

There maybe licensing issues involved with this.  OpenCascade is
licensed using LGPL v2.1 not v2.1[1] or later.  LGPL v2.1 is not
compatible with GPL 3[2].  If OpenCascade is willing to change their
license LPGL 2.1 or later or if this is just an oversight on their part,
than I can include this patch.  Please verify the OpenCascade license
with something that I can verify to ensure we are not violating and
licensing terms.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://www.opencascade.com/content/licensing