Whew!  You can't blame that one on me.  To be honest, I have not really
used the new "Symbol Table View" dialog so there could be all kinds bugs
in there.  I know there was a paste bug reported against it where the
pasted text was getting entered in the row below the one where the
cursor was located.  I don't know if this ever got fixed.