Hi Russell,

On 02/19/2018 08:25 PM, Russell Oliver wrote:
> Hi Orson,
>
> I wasn't sure about using the KiMail, since I didn't know how immediate
> those calls are processed plus I didn't have the time to implement it using
> that anyway.

That is fine, no problem. I realize it takes more time and is a bit
clunky compared to direct function calling, but I can refactor the code
to use KiMail.

> I'm a bit puzzled by the statement that you are getting global labels using
> the Arduino project. Can you send me your copy of the project and the kicad
> files that are generated?

Sure, this is the official Arduino Mega 2560 rev3 [1]. I uploaded the
import result to my private server [2].

Best regards,
Orson

1. https://www.arduino.cc/en/uploads/Main/arduino-mega2560_R3-ref-design.zip