Hi Ludovic,

Thank you very much for your simulator improvements, it looks very
promising. I see there is a lot of changes to the code and I am a bit
afraid to push it to the master branch right now, when we are so close
to v5 release. I am going to review it in details and merge it as soon
as v5 is out.

One thing that I have already spotted is that you have modified
dialog_*_base.cpp files. They are auto-generated, so it means your
changes will be overridden the next time someone regenerates the dialog
files. You should use wxFormBuilder to modify the corresponding .fbp
files instead. Fortunately the dialog files modifications are small, so
there is not much work wasted.

Regards,
Orson