Hello!

So it was a while since I made some noise, so its time again.

Is there a way to create new footprint libs from KiCad? I cannot find it,
right now I create them by mkdir name.pretty, thento be able to add them
with the wizard, I have to create a temp.kicad_mod file in that folder.

Should this be considered a bug, and if so, would it go into v5? I would
like to be able to add/create empty libs, and then populate them all from within
kicad.

I also noticed that the wizard does not autoreplace the paths with the configured paths in kicad the same way that the symbol library editor does. Should this also
be considered a bug and would a fix be accepted in v5?

- Kristoffer