Hi Nick and Wayne,

The patches as they are don't hook into the existing Python API doxygen
stuff as it's not exactly the same as the Python API, it's a helper layer
on top of that, and I was't sure if that would be OK.

I will take a look at adding it to the existing Python doc generation if
that's an acceptable way to present it.

Cheers,

John