Le 12/07/2018 à 14:59, Simon Richter a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On 11.07.2018 21:51, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>
>> This probably should have been done as a cpp string wrapped with the
>> translation macro _().  I'm not sure there is anything we can do to make
>> this translatable.  Anyone else have any ideas?
>
> We could move the entire text to the user documentation, and make the
> dialog point at it.
>
> If the dialog is unusable without the documentation, then that is a
> separate problem, but I doubt it's that bad.
>
>    Simon

It is already in doc:
http://docs.kicad-pcb.org/stable/en/eeschema.html#creating-customized-netlists-and-bom-files
Of course, this doc could be enhanced (if there is a volunteer to do that)

I am thinking this kind of doc must be in the dialog, because the command line
needs explanations.
The user cannot know without help how to create/modify this command line.

In dialog, it can be a basic ASCII text (or using very basic html controls)
(like in some other
dialogs).

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS