On 9/5/2018 10:24 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 05/09/18 14:51, Jeff Young wrote:
>> Hi Tom,
>>
>> 2 more commits (update view after dragging symbol and update view after
>> breaking wire).
>>
> Hi Jeff,
>
> Many thanks again.
>
> Wayne - it looks to me that the only missing feature in the eeschema-gal
> is cairo-based printing. Orson made quite a progress recently on this
> subject. What do you think about merging these changes to the master?
>
> Cheers,
> Tom

Hey Tom,

I have to design a small prototype board which I plan on working on
Friday.  I will use your eeschema-gal branch.  I'll let you know as soon
as I am done testing it.

Does your eeschema-gal branch still use the current wxdc code for
printing?  If not we may have to hold off until Orson's Cairo printing
code is ready.

Cheers,

Wayne