> Hi Tom, hi Jeff,
>
> I observed some minor issues (tested on Linux with GTK3):
> - buses and graphic lines always have the same colour as wires

I just pushed a fix for this.

> - symbol outlines/pins are not drawn correctly (see attached screenshot)

It appears that we draw the body line from the body dimension out, rather than
centered on the body dimension.  That being said, I’m not sure what we used to
do, nor what is considered “correct”, so I’ll leave this one for Tom.

> - zoom level is not limited (22 was a reasonable upper value for Eeschema in
> my opinion)
> - right mouse click doesn't always work (it seems to me that the context menu
> appears and almost immediately disappears in about 50% of cases)

Hmm… GTK-specific?  (I haven’t seen this at all on OSX.)

> - the "small crosshair" is rather big (80 pixels instead of 24 pixels)

This is the same size we’ve used in Pcbnew for quite some time.

> - the crosshair is never centered at the position of the mouse cursor in Y
> direction (X direction is OK, see attached screenshot)

The cross-hair jumps to the grid; the mouse pointer does not.  Is this what
you’re seeing, or is there an offset even when the pointer is on the grid?

> - global and hierarchical labels only consist of text

Fix pushed.

> - adding bitmaps to the schematic does not work (the file selector appears
> again when trying to place the bitmap that was selected before)
> - editing bitmaps (mirror, rotate, etc.) doesn't work as expected, the
> transformation is only applied after closing and reopening Eeschema

I’ll look into these next.  (BTW: I hooked up the zoom refresh tool to rebuild
the graphics state, so you might try it on things like mirror, rotate, etc.)

Cheers,
Jeff.