Am 2018-11-25 14:01, schrieb Wayne Stambaugh:
I plan on tagging 5.0.2 tomorrow unless is a show stopper bug that I am
not aware of.  My goal is to give the library, doc, and translations a
week to get tagged for 5.0.2 and another week for the installers to get
built so I can make the release announcement on 12/9.  Please let me
know if this doesn't fit into your schedule so we can make other plans.

Hi Wayne-

I'm not sure what is going on with [1]. It doesn't recreate on Linux or Mac but OP has posted a board and procedure. If it can be recreated on MSW, I think we should address it before 5.0.2

Best-
Seth

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1803978