Zifcani,

Sorry for the delay in the response. Yes, you can just attach the new
patches to an email and send it to the list. You can either squash them all
into 1 patch, or create 2 patches (the first just the wxFormbuilder dialog
class, so all the _base.fbp/cpp/h files, and the second the remaining
files).

In regard to the selection return type, it sounds like the sorting
operation is invalidating an iterator held in another object for iterating
over the selection, causing the hang/crash. I guess that for now it is fine
to make these a full copy instead of a reference, but it would be good if
you included a comment with them explaining why they are a copy instead of
the reference. We can look into which iterators are being broken by the
sort operation later (unless you want to do it now).

-Ian