I just looked into ngspice manual and it looks that for tables all we
need are additional .print lines in netlist (chapter 15.6.2).
Regarding probe: I think it should be grayed in case of .op analysis.

.print, .plot, and .four are valid only if ngspice is started in batch mode.

ngspice in eeschema is not running in batch mode, so these commands are not valid.

In the net list we have the .op command, and "under the hood" eeschema is sending the bg_run command to shared ngspice to run the simulation in its own thread. After the simulation thread has returned, escheema has to take care of retrieving the data and printing them adequately.

An ideal output would be presenting the op values in the circuit diagram close to their respective nets.