Hi Mark,

Clearances are in mm, so your clearances are *really* big.  At a guess I’d say
all the clearances are overflow when we multiply them by mm-to-nm, but I’d
think that would give random results not no results.

You shouldn’t need to set a priority unless you’re authoring a “relaxed”
constraint (for instance, spacing can be decreased near a BGA).  But in any
case (priority x) goes in the selector, not the rule.

I see some lines of the form: (match_netclass "Net-(R79-Pad2)”).  Did you
create netclass to match the net names, or are you trying to match against a
specific net?  (The later isn’t implemented, although maybe it needs to be.)

Let me know how it goes with smaller clearances.  If it still doesn’t work I
may need a copy of your project to debug.

Cheers,
Jeff.