the commit 1a3e42f8cbf26ca12643bc29c6a50f5a7cf2887b [1] has broken for
the second time my current rework of the Eeschema manual. That's
annoying, the Eeschema is the biggest part of the documentation.

If some small rework in the *.po files is really needed than please
don't use automatic tools like PoEdit. The fix in this specific commit
is rather small

> -image::images/rescue-conflicts.png[alt="Rescue conflicts
> dialog",scaledwidth="60%"]
> +image::images/en/rescue-conflicts.png[alt="Rescue conflicts
> dialog",scaledwidth="60%"]

so there is also only one change in the *.po files needed. The remove of
old puzzle files aren't needed here to do.
The reordering within de.po is confusing git so a rebase is impossible.
It's now again a tedious work to get the puzzled things together. Let
the languages do the translators. At least in the master branch.

I agree that the branch 4.0 needs more up2date work as there are point
releases. But I thought it's one of the use cases for this list to
discuss best ways to not interfere each other while contributing.

Carsten Schoenert

Post to     : kicad-doc-devs@lists.launchpad.net