-----Message d'origine-----
De : Kicad-doc-devs
[mailto:kicad-doc-devs-bounces+pierre.beneteau=univ-lyon1...@lists.launchpad.net]
 De la part de Maciej Suminski Envoyé : mercredi 31 janvier 2018 15:14 À :
kicad-doc-devs@lists.launchpad.net
Objet : [Kicad-doc-devs] Documentation update

Hi everyone,

I wonder if there is anyone working on the user documentation updates right
now. I plan to:

1) read the documentation and update/remove invalid information
2) update screenshots
3) describe the new features

It might be a lot of work that potentially interferes with other people
changes, therefore I want to be sure there would be no work
duplication/conflicts.

Regards,
Orson