Dear all,

Carl Porier recruited me for the Library maintainers ;-) ... so Hi to everybody!

Maybe a bit of background about me (so you know roughly who I am and what to expect): I'm a physicist with a PhD and a strong side in computer science, worked relatively long in biophysics (building microscopes, writing data eval software etc.) and now switched over to industry: I'm now a (senior) software developer in a large German company that build offset and digital printing machines in Heidelberg (southern Germany) ... so maybe you can guess the name ;-) On the side IÄm designing electronics on and off (for private use, or on the job) and have experience in several ECADs: (Ultimate, Eagle: both very early, during the last years: Target3001).
And BTW: I live in Heidelberg/Germany, no kids 1 wife ;-)

I'm going to try and contribute a few hours (say 0.5-3) per week ... let's see how that goes.

Now for my question: When reviewing a PR: Is thre a quick way to get the changed files to my computer (maybe except the "View in GitHub desktop" button)?

Best,
JAN