First of all: my name's Vinicius Cordeiro and I recently joined this
discussion list. I hope I can learn here and help as much as possible.

Now my question: is it possible to plot (specially in postscript) boards
in negative? I mean, dark background with pads and tracks in white?

I'm asking because, in my printer, ploting first then printing have much
better results than printing directly, and I want to try a technique to
produce boards photographically.

Vinicius Cordeiro (forgive my bad english)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/W4wwlB/TM

Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your
question.
Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of
Kicad.
Please contribute your symbols/modules to the library folder in the group files
section.
For building Kicad from source and other development questions visit the
kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-devel
Yahoo! Groups Links