Are the DRC error codes listed anywhere? I've looked through the
documentation and googled with no luck. I'm working on a schematic in
Pcbnew and can't get a few of the tracks to work. I used the DRC
override and sometimes I still can't put down a track... In some case
they show up in red and will not print. There are no obvious clearance
problems. In one case the one of the components is a SD memory card
and the pads are in mm and not centered evenly, the others are pretty
normal components. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I'm trying to
use a .mod file of footprints translated from eagle. I've copied it to
the modules directory but it does not show up in pcbnew. What are the
.mdc files for?

Dean