Da: MasterM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Oggetto: [kicad-users] textPCB Properties
A: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Data: Giovedì 29 maggio 2008, 00:58

            I am not able to change the text size using the textPCB properties.

SizeX and SizeY always revert to the default value of 0.0050" no matter

what values I input.  I am using the "Add text" button to create the

text. And if I try to change a text label already created its size will

revert to the default value as soon as I close the textPCB properties

as soonnas I close the dialog.

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog/