--- In [email protected], "valdef78" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello all, I read all the documentation about the schematic part of 
> KiCAD, but I'm still confused about some points.
> 
> for the invisible pins, I think I understand the way to use them 
> in "normal" situations, but what about a schematic with different 
power 
> supplies (5V, 3.3V, 2.8V,..) and different components that have 
> invisible pins with the same names, but witch should go to 
different 
> supplies (some on 5V and some on 3.3V for example..).
> is there a special way to go in that case or should I have to 
create my 
> specific library with some of the parts and modify the names of the 
> pins or set them to visible..?

There's a toggle button on the left side button bar to show/hide the 
invisible pins on the schematic. I default to running with "show 
invisible pins" for the reasons that you outline above.

Reply via email to