--- In [email protected], "valdef78" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello, I'm 'playing' with KiCAD to practice and learn to use it and see 
> something strange on LibEdit display.
> if I try to change the width of a component, the value that is 
> displayed in the status line is ten times less..!?
> 
> you can see a partial screenshot here :
> http://img383.imageshack.us/my.php?image=libeditbug1uq1.png
> 
> I enter 0,3 and validate it. after another double click I have 0,305 
> (ok, rounding problem as I selected mm), but the status line is 
> displaying 0,03mm ?
> 
> I made a rapid search here, but didn't find anything about it, so I let 
> you know..
> is there a specific way to report bugs or is it ok here..?
> 
> (I'm using the "KiCad-2008-08-25-WinXP_autoinstall-RC1a" version).
> 
> Fred
>
Hi,
Try using a decimal point (period) instead of a comma and see if this
corrects the problem. Alternatively it could be something to do with
the grid setting you are using.

David.


Reply via email to