Hi all document translations people,

I would like to let you know that there is a very very good set of 
tutorials in portuguese made by Renie. He is too modest, but I am 
suggesting that maybe it could be translated to english if someone cares :)

it is available at http://www.reniemarquet.cjb.net/manuais.html

Alain

yajeed2000 escreveu:
> Dear Developers,
> Could someone please add the kicad document translation group to the
> the about kicad credits.
> I feel that we deserve a mention for helping translate the French help
> files into English, even though the group does not now exist.
> I could collect a group of names if you want. Please let me know what
> you decide.
> Thanks.
> 
> David.
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Please read the Kicad FAQ in the group files section before posting your 
> question.
> Please post your bug reports here. They will be picked up by the creator of 
> Kicad.
> Please visit http://www.kicadlib.org for details of how to contribute your 
> symbols/modules to the kicad library.
> For building Kicad from source and other development questions visit the 
> kicad-devel group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/kicad-develYahoo! Groups 
> Links
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to