Hi Alain/Dave/all,

I find this to be a real pain as well, I end up with multiple 
libraries, mainly with variations of footprints and keeping them all 
straight is not something that I manage to do very well. I get a 
couple nasty surprises with this.

C.

--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> On 8 Sep 2008 at 14:01, Alain M. wrote:
> 
> > I agree with you, and even further I normaly have also a project 
> > library, which is particurar to a single project.
> > 
> > It would be very nice if some future version of Kicad could handle 
that.
> > 
> > IMHO if done carefully it can even eliminate the need to change 
system 
> > libraries in Linux as this is dangerous (of being lost upon 
reinstall) 
> > and can be achieved by user libraries.
> > 
> > Alain
> > 
>  I have a project library for each project plus a DOC sub-directory 
for each project to hold the 
> .pdf datasheets.  I also have a mod file for the special footprints 
for each project.
> 
> Dave - WB6DHW
> <http://wb6dhw.com>
>



Reply via email to