Hi,

mostly I redraw ALL my libraries and modules, but using some existing
library. It is so easy that I turned it into a habit...

There are a lot of Eagle converted libraries by Renie (also Brazilian)
at http://www.reniemarquet.cjb.net/kicad.htm

I am answering to the list, maybe you get more answers from there,
including Renie ;) that is what the list is for...

Alain