Thanks for your suggestions. The easiest way for me will be to go with Pedro's
first option, I can't reasonably unplate 1600 1mm holes by hand.

Thanks,

P.S. When I checked the pcbnew manual: 12.8.2 - Setting pad properties, I
noticed two more pad type (hole and mecanical). What happen to those pad type
in the 20090216-final of Kicad?

Bruno