Why don't you open the *.brd PCB file in your text editor and change 'V'
(visible) to 'I' (invisible) for every component value line that you want to
change.
Even for 100 components this should not take more than couple of minutes (with
search and replace).

You will not get that with professional software that uses closed file formats.
:-)
Martin