De : kicad-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kicad-us...@yahoogroups.com] De la
part de Andy Eskelson
Envoyé : mardi 26 janvier 2010 14:41
À : kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: [kicad-users] Problem description

Yes I mentioned the same thing a few messages up the thread.
Either that or a system that allowed circuit blocks to be created.

Currently I have a couple of small circuit blocks that I keep on a
separate board layout, and when I want to use them I import that board
into the board I am working on, and then block copy the part of the
circuit I want. This works but can get a bit messy.

Andy

On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 12:14:00 +0100