Well your answer is even better, now I know how to fish!!   Thanks, I will
look at that software.

  _____

From: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kicad-us...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Richard Webb
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 9:16 AM
To: kicad-users@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [kicad-users] Re: OPA-4353 footprint

The SSOP17 package included with Kicad is close but slightly off from the
R-PDSO-G16 SSOP16 flavor that TI/BB shows for that part.

I'd strongly recommend picking up the CycleRecorder tool by Robert
Fitzsimons, linked from the 3rd party section on the wiki's main page.
CycleRecorder really does do a fantastic job of taking the footprint specs
and creating a module file that you can import into your local Kicad
library.

Doesn't answer your question directly, I know. It's more in the manner of
"give a man a fish" versus "teach a man to fish" I guess.

--- In kicad-users@ <mailto:kicad-users%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com,