--- In kicad-users@yahoogroups.com, "ne562" <ne...@...> wrote:

> I think it is done not very friendly for newbies...  requires many extra
> clicks...

There's a number of things like this, although in all fairness the vast
majority of PCB CAD packages are not friendly to newbies, in fact most are
downright horrid from a usability standpoint. You find one that is capable of
doing what you want and stick with it, eventually you'll learn workarounds for
the quirks.

If you want an easy one to learn, I recommend ExpressPCB, it's free and a very
easy way to get introduced to the concepts. PCB Wizard is decent as well, but
only for through-hole parts and the full version is not free. Once you learn
one program, learning others comes much more easily.