Hi Bernd,

I currently print to a pdf creator and send a single sheet to the printer then.
It works but it costs time and comfort.

Please, software designers, put this printing menu item back again. I like the
clearer graphics of the latest version and don't want to go back. Also, the
microwave tool is great!

Best regards,
Tom alias DG8SAQ