Usually right click on the track and change the width does the trick.
The context menu gives you options to change the net, the track, the
segment etc.

You may have to define the track width first if you have not already done so.

Also if you have routed the entire track as one length, you will have to
break the track into segments where you want the width change to be.

Andy