De : Andrew Simpson [mailto:simpsona...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 29 septembre 2016 15:27
À : Discussion list about Kickstart
Objet : Re: Kickstart hangs on at the end of postinstall

are you logging the post section that you're installing it in?  Assuming you're
seeing the logs/output and this is the last message, it's probably not hanging
on that RPM.  It's probably hanging on the next command in the post section,
which hasn't been printed out yet.  comment out the RPM install  portion and
see what's hanging.  If it is indeed hanging on the rpm, then there's probably
an issue with one of the scriptlets in the rpm spec file.  The were likely be a
log of that somewhere under /tmp or /var/log/anaconda/

Andrew Simpson

On Thu, Sep 29, 2016 at 5:03 AM, Jacquet Romain