Hi Sante,

Please excuse the late response. We hope you aren't late for your exam.

The latest version of KIM 2.3 is compatible with Vista, but it doesn't have an automatic installer like the previous versions. Nevertheless, the setup is pretty straigthforward. Simply download the latest version at and the follow the step-by-step setup in the documentation. The documentation is available in the downloaded package and online at http://ontotext.com/kim/doc/sys-doc/Installation.html . If you have a problem with a particular step of the procedure, please tell us the number of step and add more details about the issue. Please copy any suspicious or unexpected console output during startup.

Thank you for your interest and we hope you find KIM interesting.

Best,
Marin Nozhchev and the KIM Platform team

Sante Barbuto wrote:
Hi, I'm italian student and I have to use kim-platform for my exam of "Knoledge Management". I'have problem with the first installation of the platform, my operating system is Windows Vista. I have read the discussion on this... but I dont understand how I have to work. I have another question on the GUI interface...How can I do to start it?