Marin Nozhchev wrote:
Hi Sante,

I'm forwarding your question to the kim-discussion mailing list, where
your question will reach Ontotext support and a large number of
community members. Please CC all follow-ups to that mailing list so
other people will benefit from the discussion.

Best regards,
Marin Nozhchev,
Lead KIM Developer

Re: first installation