    *From:* Layan *εїз <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    *Sent:* Thursday, December 04, 2008 7:15 PM
    *Subject:* RE: KIM problem

    Hi
    I have problem with jave, if you konw how i can fix it.

    from KIM\bin\config_machine.bat
    I can't write this command (*|SET _JAVA_HOME=<enter path here>|*)

    The windows console:

    C:\Documents and Settings\new\Desktop\kim-platform-2.3-RC1\bin>set
    JAVA_HOME=

    C:\Documents and Settings\new\Desktop\kim-platform-2.3-RC1\bin>if
    exist "\bin\ja
    va.exe" goto :ok_jh1

    C:\Documents and
    Settings\new\Desktop\kim-platform-2.3-RC1\bin>echo ERROR: "JAVA
    _HOME" is set to "" but doesn't point to a Java installation!
    ERROR: "JAVA_HOME" is set to "" but doesn't point to a Java
    installation!

    C:\Documents and Settings\new\Desktop\kim-platform-2.3-RC1\bin>pause
    Press any key to continue . . .

    thanx

    <http://clk.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/>

Hi Layan,

It seems the JAVA_HOME variable is not correctly set. You should modify the line "set _JAVA_HOME=" and make the variable point to your correct JAVA platform installation.

Provide the contents of your config_machine.bat file if the problem persists.

Greetings,
Philip