Hi Mehnaz,

In order to be able to reproduce the issue, we should have some more information.

1. What version of KIM you are using.
2. Your visibility.nt file
3. Your sesame.inmem.conf

This should be sufficient to resolve the problem.

Best Wishes,
Philip

Mehnaz Adnan wrote:
Hi
I tried to extend the KIM with my domain ontology and knowledge base. I have done the following steps. 1) Put EDS_abbr.owl in /owl folder
2) put abbreviation.nt in /kb folder
make neccessary changes in sesame.inif and visibilty.nt. Then run servers. in My text "this is test for SOBAR annotation" SOBAR has been highlighted but when I click it the KIM explorer window pops up but it does show any of the relations I have put in abbreviation.bt <http://abbreviation.bt> file. it was just showing "No such resource found". Pls hep me to sort this problem.
I am attaching my owl and nt files.
Thanks and Regards Mehnaz Adnan
Ph.D. Candidate,
Department of Computer Science-Tamaki