Hello,

I'm quite new to KIM and am trying to integrate my extension of the
Proton ontology. On the KIM UI, the "Browse Ontology" shows that some of
my new properties are displayed but new classes are not e.g. extension
of the "GeneralTerm" entity should show "ProductStream" but it doesn't.
I've edited both the sesame.inmem.conf and the visibility.nt file so I
can't think of what else I need to do but I was told by someone that in
the past, there was a solution to a similar problem by clearing or
deleting the "trusted entity cache". Does anyone know anything about
this or can help? Apparently the post was in the archives but I can't
access it:
http://ontotext.com/mailman/private/kim-discussion_ontotext.com/2006-Aug
ust/000382.html
Thanks,
Jia

Jia-Yan Gu
Graduate Researcher, Semantic Technology
Centre for Information & Security Systems Research
BT Innovate

Office:    +44 (0) 1473 609595
Mobile:  +44 (0) 7962 018461
Email: jiayan...@bt.com <mailto:carol.b.fr...@bt.com>

This email contains BT information, which may be privileged or
confidential.
It's meant only for the individual(s) or entity named above. If you're
not the intended
recipient, note that disclosing, copying, distributing or using this
information
is prohibited. If you've received this email in error, please let me
know immediately
on the email address above. Thank you.
We monitor our email system, and may record your emails.
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no: 1800000